[WSBARP] married persons deed listed as joint tenants with right of survivorship?

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Fri Dec 10 10:32:16 PST 2021

I haven't seen that in King County. I sure hope that doesn't become a trend; there is enough foolishness happening already in the way deeds get drafted.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please direct mail and deliveries to the Seattle office.