[WSBARP] Transfer of two plus properties to a RLT , one recording fee

michael westseattleattorney.com michael at westseattleattorney.com
Thu Aug 26 10:34:32 PDT 2021

Hi, So with recording fees jumping up $100 las month, I wanted to know more about transferring 2 or more properties to a RLT and pay one recording fee?  I see that there is form 84 0001which talks about multiple sales , which I would think it covers these transfers but how do you put in more than one legal, etc ?  The only location I can see which allows for more than one is in parcel numbers. Thanks Mike

[cid:9886fb30-ce95-42d4-94fa-87cb67f62764]