[WSBARP] King County Death Certificates - Off Topic Question

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Mon Aug 23 14:27:59 PDT 2021

In King County, my experience is it takes about 2 weeks for a death certificate. I had a client pass on 7/29/21 and death certificate issued 8/10/21. We’re still waiting on death certs for clients passing on 8/10 and 8/12, but I expect those to be issued this week. If it is taking longer than 2 weeks, I suspect there is some issue unique to your case preventing the timely issuance of the death certificate.

Nicholas Pleasants
Owner

[(Logo) Pleasants Law Firm]<http://www.pleasantslaw.com/>

Pleasants Law Firm, P.S.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel/fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>
www.pleasantslaw.com<http://www.pleasantslaw.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.