[WSBARP] Title Co won't insure JTWROS

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Aug 11 11:00:05 PDT 2021

Have you tried a different title company?

Is there some requirement that a grantee acknowledge how they take
title?  But as to your case, often (always?) I see the escrow has the
buyers/grantee initial the deed they will be receiving. So maybe your
client should look in their file to see if they have such a document in
their paperwork.  Alternatively some instructions to write up the deed
that way.  It almost certainly didn't just happen.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148