[WSBARP] Service RCW 59.12.040 / HB 5160

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Tue Aug 3 12:25:17 PDT 2021

I wonder who's responsible for that drafting, and how many counties
actually have their mail processed in the same county from which it was
mailed?  I can see trying to have an in-state firm processing these
things, but protecting at the county level seems a bit overboard.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148