[WSBARP] Post-Divorce QCD Catch 22

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Mon Aug 2 06:24:23 PDT 2021

I think everyone agrees that the decree could be sufficient.  I'm just
uncertain if the decree needs to be recorded in the same county if not
entered in the same county.  Then there's also the issue of whether the
decree has sufficient specificity as to the property.  But it may be all
that needs to be done is point out the decree to the title company and
see if they will remove the ex-husband as a vested owner.  If that
happens the issues with the bank should disappear.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148