[WSBARP] Adverse Possession Claim?

Douglas Scott doug at rainieradvocates.com
Tue Apr 27 11:41:46 PDT 2021

Since both neighbors agreed upon the location of the concrete partition
wall, the doctrine of mutual recognition and acquiescence for adverse
possession comes into play.  It is similar to one of them constructing a
fence on what they believed was the boundary line and it stood for over 10
years.  Seems like adverse possession to me. But how do you adversely
possess one foot of a garage?
*DOUGLAS W. SCOTT*
Rainier Legal Advocates|LLC

465 Rainier Blvd. N., Suite C
Issaquah, Washington 98027
425.392.8550 (tel)
425.392.2829 (fax)

www.rainieradvocates.com

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information
that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other
privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed
only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this
communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the
intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly
delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in
any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not
a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege