[WSBARP] Landlord/Tenant Legislation

Timothy Lehr timothy at stileslaw.com
Mon Apr 26 09:00:38 PDT 2021

Happy Monday All,

Does anyone know the status of the bill(s) in Olympia regarding the RLLTA? Is there a good resource online for updates on these? I'm giving a talk to some realtors/property managers and looking to see what types of resources are out there that I can look at and point them towards.

Thank you,
Tim

Timothy C. Lehr
Attorney at Law

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D73A7A.9FD29C40]

p:   360.855.0131
e:   timothy at stileslaw.com<mailto:timothy at stileslaw.com>
w:  www.stileslaw.com<http://www.stileslaw.com/>

NOTICE: The information contained in this email is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to : (i) delete the email and all copies; (ii) not disclose, distribute or use the email in any manner; (iii) notify the sender immediately. Thank you.