[WSBARP] Bankruptcy Lawyer Referral

Chris B chrisb at firstavenuelaw.com
Thu Apr 22 08:29:55 PDT 2021

Todd Tracey is my go to guy for cases like this.

Christopher T Benis
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2021, at 8:20 AM, Annie Fitzsimmons <atfitz at comcast.net> wrote:

Good Morning - I have a former (now-deceased) client with an extraordinarily complex portfolio of real estate assets and liabilities.  Unfortunately, it appears that the liabilities may exceed the assets.  His family is not capable of keeping all the balls in the air long enough to find solutions through personal liquidation of assets.

This case requires a bankruptcy lawyer who is willing and able to take the time to figure out what is in the estate and the full range of solutions that may be available.  The business was based in Pierce County but the real estate assets are scattered across the state.

Any recommendations?  Thank you!  Annie

Annette T. Fitzsimmons P.S.
P.O. Box 430
Belfair, WA 98528