[WSBARP] Reversing the reverse mortgage

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Thu Apr 15 17:17:58 PDT 2021

Hi Andrew,
I’ve done a few of these over the years, though I no longer handle real estate transactions and escrow on a regular basis. I suggest checking the Residential Seller Financing rules on DFI’s site and consider having the nephew apply for a Residential Seller Financing License Waiver to protect him from violating the Consumer Loan Act. https://dfi.wa.gov/residential-seller-financing
Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants
Owner

[(Logo) Pleasants Law Firm]<http://www.pleasantslaw.com/>

Pleasants Law Firm, P.S.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel/fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>
www.pleasantslaw.com<http://www.pleasantslaw.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.