[WSBARP] who pays the tax on gain?

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Sat Apr 10 19:36:18 PDT 2021

Thanks.  BTW, I had this issue come up last month but I represented the
buyers so I didn't dig into it.  My only concern was getting the parents
to sign the FIRPTA because the kids had thought they already had done a
QCD beforehand and the parents were not listed as sellers (and the
listing agent apparently didn't check before listing).

I really with the NWMLS would make an preliminary commitment attached to
the listing mandatory.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148