[WSBARP] Cell phone Tower in Estate

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 09:38:07 PDT 2021

Wouldn't it just be the present value of the monthly fees for the
duration of the contract?

I would pose a question.  If you value it for estate tax purposes,
wouldn't most the future income be tax free for income tax purposes?
The contract would seemingly would have a basis.

It's a question I've pondered about married lottery winners in community
property states who take a 20 year payout option and then have one of
the spouses die during the payout period.  Or alternatively, that extra
lucky married lottery winner whose spouse passes away before they claim
their lump sum winnings. ;-)

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148