[WSBARP] Which case to follow

John J. Sullivan sullaw at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 09:02:01 PDT 2021

Pardon my ignorance. I’m no litigator. But if “Arnold” applies as indicated, how is the unpublished Division II decision even binding in its own case? I’m confused. 🤔

I’m just a dumb tax attorney. I’ve dealt with Tax Court “Memo” decisions. But those are within a single court.

John J. Sullivan

Sent from my iPad