[WSBARP] Background of Need for Real Estate Excise Tax Affidavit

Gregory L. Ursich gursich at insleebest.com
Fri Apr 2 21:31:27 PDT 2021

So Dwight: If we now have a quiet title judgment after an adverse possession lawsuit, we need to file a REETA when the judgment gets recorded??

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D72807.6B6E6CC0]
Gregory L. Ursich
Shareholder
Skyline Tower, Suite 1500 | 10900 NE 4th Street | Bellevue, WA 98004
P: 425.450.4258 | F: 425.635.7720
vCard<http://www.insleebest.com/uploads/vcards/gursich.vcf> | website<http://www.insleebest.com/> | gursich at insleebest.com<mailto:gursich at insleebest.com>

This electronic mail transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the review of the party to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately return it to the sender.  Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver of the attorney-client or any other privilege.