[WSBARP] Seattle Eviction Moratorium - 90 Day Notice

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Fri Apr 2 09:40:52 PDT 2021

Listmates,

Probate estate intends to sell two King County properties.  One is a
multiple unit apartment, fully leased up, and one single family residence
with a month to month tenant.  Obviously, the estate does not want to evict
the apartment tenants.  Further, the estate does NOT intend to evict the
single family home tenant.  I have read to City of Seattle's 90 day notice
of intent to sell  "good-caused" exception, but I assume that such notice
does not have to be given for either sale to close because there is no
intent to terminate the tenancies.  Am I reading this wrong.  The question
was raised by the current property managers.

Jeff Davis