[WSBARP] Referral for Surveyor

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Thu Apr 1 13:22:23 PDT 2021

I would consult with:

James Wengler

Wengler Surveying & Mapping

703 E. 8th St.

Port Angeles, WA  98362

360-457-9600

Jeff Davis

From: wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbarp-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com>
On Behalf Of Bryce Dille
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 12:34 PM
To: 'WSBA Real Property Listserv' <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBARP] Referral for Surveyor

I have a client that is doing a 20 unit condo conversion in Port Angelus I
need a referral to any surveyors in that area( Clallam County) that have
experience in condo surveying thank you

Bryce H. Dille

Dille Law, PLLC

2010 Caton Way SW Ste. 101

Olympia, WA 98502

Office: 360-350-0270

Cell: 253-579-5561

** Please note that I use the dictation feature of my iPhone and that
sometimes everything I say does not get properly translated**

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and
may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this
matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management, Business, Government and Tax Law,
Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium
Development Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including
Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator Estate
Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration
Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments
Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures.