[WSBARP] FW: Registration Open Now!

Maureen Wickert wickertlaw at comcast.net
Mon Sep 28 10:47:07 PDT 2020

WAELA’s unique Unprogram will be held on October 23, 2020. The Unprogram is a one-day interactive forum where attendees learn from knowledgeable moderators and each other. Attendees learn practical and technical knowledge of the agenda’s topics during the unstructured discussions.

Very truly yours,

Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Suite 255

        Tukwila, WA 98168

       Phone: 206-859-5502

         Fax: 206-260-9005

      <http://www.wickertlawoffice.com/> www.wickertlawoffice.com

       wickertlaw at comcast.net

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email immediately.