[WSBARP] Short sale attorney in Pierce County

Renee Roman renee at marineviewlaw.com
Thu Sep 17 15:49:09 PDT 2020

Hi Doug:

Negotiating short sales has been a large part of my real estate practice since 2008, feel free to have your client call me.

Renee Roman

Attorney At Law

MARINE VIEW LAW

2003 S 216th Street

Des Moines, WA 98198

Phone: (206) 592-2120

Fax:     (206) 400-1248

 <http://www.marineviewlaw.com/> www.marineviewlaw.com

Messages sent to or from our office via email are not encrypted and not secure.This office does not accept service of pleadings or process service except with the express permission of the intended recipient. This email may contain confidential material protected by attorney-client privilege, and is intended for use solely by the above referenced recipient. This message does not provide any legal advice, or imply an attorney-client relationship.