[WSBARP] Release of bank lien on adverse possession.

Jeanne Dawes jjdawes at goregrewe.com
Fri Sep 11 09:36:32 PDT 2020

If the AP portion of the property was aggregated to the possessors parcel, would the lender even be able to foreclose on it because the AP portion alone is not a legal parcel of land?  Way back I recall lenders who were having difficulty foreclosing on a portion of land that had been aggregated to a large piece, but the encumbrance only secured a portion of it.

Jeanne

Jeanne J. Dawes
Attorney at Law
Gore & Grewe, P.S.