[WSBARP] Shared Dock Agreement

Timothy Lehr timothy at stileslaw.com
Thu Oct 29 10:00:00 PDT 2020

Colleagues,

I'm in early the early stages of drafting a shared dock agreement for neighbors living on a lake. Dock is on parcel A and parcel A is agreeing to give access to parcel B next door. They want it to go on in perpetuity. I've done plenty of easements for driveways, roadways, etc., but this obviously brings about much more to consider with moorage, guests, beach access, etc. Has anyone drafted one before and would be willing to share a template or any advice?

My legal assistant found a recorded agreement that is pretty extensive and informative, but any other ideas or examples would only help.

Thanks!

Timothy C. Lehr
Attorney at Law
Stiles Law Inc., P.S.

p:   360.855.0131
e:   timothy at stileslaw.com<mailto:timothy at stileslaw.com>
w:  www.stileslaw.com<http://www.stileslaw.com>

NOTICE: The information contained in this email is proprietary and/or confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified to : (i) delete the email and all copies; (ii) not disclose, distribute or use the email in any manner; (iii) notify the sender immediately. Thank you.