[WSBARP] Serving Notice Under RCW 59.12.040 - Commercial Tenant

Roger Moss ram at pacific-ci.com
Wed Oct 28 12:43:08 PDT 2020

Jeff, from a best practices point of you, I always recommend belt and suspenders. So do both.

More importantly, and speaking from the perspective a former director of real estate for Woolworth (revealing my age here), I can say that a savvy corporate tenant will pounce on anything around notice procedures to trip up a landlord and legal counsel. So don’t give them the opportunity.

Roger A. Moss, Esq.
Pacific Conflict Intervention
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
www.pacific-ci.com
Disrupt Eviction with ODR <http://epaper.rhawa.org/Olive/ODN/RHAWA/PrintArticle.aspx?doc=RHAW/2020/08/01&entity=ar00801&ts=20200804071316&uq=20191011080914&mode=text>
Engaging Conflict in Pandemic’s Shadow <https://blog.sfbar.org/2020/07/10/conflict-intervention-service-transforming-lives-transforming-affordable-housing-transforming-community-in-times-of-covid-19/>

Confidentiality Notice:
The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.