[WSBARP] Eviction referral - Douglas County

Roger Moss ram at pacific-ci.com
Mon Oct 19 14:38:15 PDT 2020

Jon, have you or your clients considered a mediated intervention before eviction?

And for everyone’s edification, writing as a member of the ADR Section executive committee, we have deep concerns about the mandatory mediation program being piloted by the superior courts and local DRCs. It is flawed for many reasons, and was thrown together without input from WSBA leaders who have always been involved with policy-making that involves ADR.

I will publish additional thoughts in a separate posting to the list-serve.

Roger A. Moss, Esq.
Pacific Conflict Intervention
206.790.1971 Seattle
415.371.9724 San Francisco
www.pacific-ci.com
Disrupt Eviction with ODR <http://epaper.rhawa.org/Olive/ODN/RHAWA/PrintArticle.aspx?doc=RHAW/2020/08/01&entity=ar00801&ts=20200804071316&uq=20191011080914&mode=text>
Engaging Conflict in Pandemic’s Shadow <https://blog.sfbar.org/2020/07/10/conflict-intervention-service-transforming-lives-transforming-affordable-housing-transforming-community-in-times-of-covid-19/>

Confidentiality Notice:
The information in this e-mail (including attachments, if any) is considered privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately by reply email, delete this email, and do not disclose its contents to anyone.