[WSBARP] ISO Paralegal with real property / admin law experience

Jamie Morin morin at confluencelaw.com
Mon Oct 19 12:17:11 PDT 2020

Confluence Law, PLLC is looking to hire a paralegal to assist with real property transactions, water right due diligence and administrative proceedings (public records requests, etc.,).  If you know anyone who might be interested, please send them our way.

The ramp up will be flexible, with uncertainties around COVID, etc.  The position will initially be virtual.  In the event we ever coverage back into co-work spaces, the position could be based out of the East King County (Mill Creek / Bothell) area OR Camas (Clark County / Southwest Washington).

A position description is attached with contact information. Thanks!

Jamie Morin | Attorney at Law

[https://htmlsigs.s3.amazonaws.com/logos/files/001/140/508/landscape/ConfluenceLaw-Final-h.png]<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001ES87DN>
Direct: (206)502-4405 | Cell: (206)498-2381
(509)295-WLAW | morin at confluencelaw.com<mailto:morin at confluencelaw.com>
110 Prefontaine Pl. S., Suite 304, Seattle, WA 98104
505 W Riverside Ave., Suite 505, Spokane, WA 99201

As we face the quickly changing circumstances presented by COVID-19, our top priority is the health and safety of our clients, colleagues and friends, and all of their families and communities.

In order to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus while still serving our clients, our attorneys are working remotely.  During this time, our attorneys are able to make and receive telephone calls; access all of our documents and servers; and access emails and voicemails.  Meetings will be handled by teleconference where able, and signatures will be handled on a case-by-case basis.  Many of the agencies and local courts have postponed hearings, or are moving them to telephonic proceedings only.  We are keeping up to date on those court closures and changes, and will advise each client, accordingly.

We will continue to monitor the situation and recommendations from the CDC and state and local health departments and will respond accordingly.  Be assured that we will continue to advise and support our clients throughout this health emergency.