[WSBARP] Escrow agents

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed Oct 14 16:43:32 PDT 2020

Before determining who oversees them I would first ask them why they
take that position.  They very well could be relying on a term in the
escrow instructions and the opportunity of the seller to review the
settlement statement prior to closing.

Or you could look at the bottom of the estimated settlement statement,
which probably has language saying that the seller has reviewed the numbers.

If they changed the relevant number without notice that would be another
matter.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148