[WSBARP] Contact Info. for CPAs in WA, CA, and/or OR

Jan Kelly jan at jankellylaw.com
Mon Nov 30 15:20:27 PST 2020

I second Bauer Evans!  2050 112th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004
<https://www.bing.com/local?lid=YN873x101713756&id=YN873x101713756&q=Bauer+Evans+Inc+PS&name=Bauer+Evans+Inc+PS&cp=47.62873077392578%7e-122.18966674804688&ppois=47.62873077392578_-122.18966674804688_Bauer+Evans+Inc+PS>

Bauer Evans, CPA - Washington's premier financial advisory firm | Bellevue
& Everett <https://www.bauerevans.com/>

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 3:09 PM Craig Gourley <craig at glgmail.com> wrote:

> Bauer Evans has a Bellevue (or at least eastside) office as well

> ------------------------------

*Jan Kelly, JD/MBA*Attorney at Law

JK Law
PO Box 1964
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Direct Line (702) 338-6733
Facsimile (360) 779-2265

*Licensed in Nevada and Washington*.

THIS EMAIL MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED ONLY
FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY
CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. Any unauthorized review, use, copying,
disclosure or distribution of any information contained in or attached to
this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
communication in error, or are not the named recipient, please immediately
notify the sender by email by "reply to sender only" and delete this
message and any attached documents from your computer. Receipt by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of confidentiality
and/or any legal privilege. Thank you.