[WSBARP] Simplifile

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 06:45:15 PST 2020

Wouldn't it be better to get it the "old fashioned way" from the
county's website?

I only say that because I've had two situations where I've been told a
transaction closed when it hadn't.  One was due to a glitch in the
electronic recording that the escrow had not noticed.  I would assume
once it shows up on the county website it's 100% done.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott, Inc.
206 723-2148