[WSBARP] Research guidance requested

Anthony Gibbs anthony at sounderlaw.com
Tue Nov 17 21:58:50 PST 2020

A kind soul pointed out that I swapped buyer/seller… apologies. Buyer wrote documents, buyer cited inspection contingency, buyer wants earnest money back; seller understood earnest money to be non-refundable.

--
Anthony F. Gibbs, Esq.
Sounder Law PLLC

(206) 734-4374 [P]
(206) 212-7825 [F]
anthony at sounderlaw.com<mailto:anthony at sounderlaw.com>
sounderlaw.com

22014 7th Ave South, Suite 106
Des Moines, WA 98198

15600 Redmond Way, Suite 101
Redmond, WA 98052

**[IN-PERSON MEETINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY DUE TO COVID-19 AND AN ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION]**

If you received this email by accident or by some other mistake, please immediately delete it and forget anything you might have read in it, which are probably all just lies anyway. Thank you. I’d also appreciate you notifying me of the error.