[WSBARP] Failure of Seller Repairs

Gabriel Dietz gabrieldietz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:43:59 PST 2020

Good Morning Fellow List Mates:

Buyer and Seller entered into NWMLS Form 21 purchase and sale agreement,
and subsequently signed NWMLS Form 35 and 35R repair addendum. Seller
appears unwilling to fully perform the promised repairs. Can anyone share
legal authority or opinion on Buyer's and Seller's rights and remedies? *Evans
v. Rauth*, 138 Wash.App. 834 (2007) is partially on point but I'm looking
for more.

Thank you,

Gabriel A. Dietz
Partner
(206) 451-3859

gabe at hdpnw.com

www.hdpnw.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments,
contains privileged or confidential information intended for a specific
individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should delete this communication and shred the
materials and any attachments. You are hereby notified that any use,
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this information, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify me by email or telephone.