[WSBARP] CA atty referral

Ronald Heiman ronaldsheiman19 at gmail.com
Sat May 30 15:33:39 PDT 2020

Hi Listmates:
I got on this list, because after many years in a totally different area of
the law I started working with an attorney doing some Estate Planning.   I
have since gone back to what i know and no long practicing any EP.  Anyway,
I am trying to direct a close friend and neighbor whose mother recently
passed away in Sno County, but owns a small town home in central CA.   She
has under 25 grand of cash in the bank that was only in the deceased's name
and then has the condo in CA, also only in the deceased's name.   Can any
of you make a referral to a CA probate atty or a Washington one that may
also be licensed in CA?   Thanks so much.  My friend is practical about the
costs involved to make this happen, but given the small size of the estate
and her limited financial circumstances as a single mom/teacher, she is
interested in keeping the costs low.
Thanks so much.  I hope everyone is staying well.