[WSBARP] Tuesday May 19th Leasing Conflict in the Shadow of Covid - 19

Roger Moss ram at pacific-ci.com
Mon May 18 17:09:29 PDT 2020

Here you go!

Topic: Leasing in the Shadow of Covid - 19

Time: May 19, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:30PM  Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86885247585?pwd=V1FOeXJBRi9FYVBhNk9GR0tva0gwUT09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86885247585?pwd=V1FOeXJBRi9FYVBhNk9GR0tva0gwUT09>

Meeting ID: 868 8524 7585
Password: 521045
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,86885247585#,,1#,521045# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,86885247585#,,1#,521045# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 868 8524 7585
Password: 521045
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdY2Y7um35 <https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdY2Y7um35>

If you experience trouble connecting to the meeting, or cannot hear/see content once connected, text or call Roger at 206.790.1971

Update 5/13/20 — We are sorry to report that CLE credit cannot be offered due to timing. We are proceeding with the presentation as the information is vital and so many of you expressed an interest in attending. Thank you!

Moderator:
Joanna Roth — ADR Section Chair
Family Transition Center

Panelists:
Andrew Hay — Commercial Leasing
Hay & Swann PLLC

Kaitlyn Jackson — Residential Leasing
Dimension Law Group

Roger Moss — Rapid Response Online Dispute Resolution
Pacific Conflict Intervention