[WSBARP] Leasing Conflict in the Shadow of Covid-19

Kaitlyn Jackson kaitlyn at dimensionlaw.com
Mon May 18 16:00:29 PDT 2020

Hi all - this is a reminder about tomorrow's webcast. Join us for the
conversation regarding navigating residential and commercial leasing
disputes during COVID-19.   Co-produced by members of the RPPT and ADR
Sections.

*Topic: Leasing in the Shadow of Covid - 19*

Time: May 19, 2020 *12:00 PM - 1:30PM  *Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86885247585?pwd=V1FOeXJBRi9FYVBhNk9GR0tva0gwUT09

Meeting ID: 868 8524 7585
Password: 521045
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,86885247585#,,1#,521045# US (Tacoma)
+16699006833,,86885247585#,,1#,521045# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 868 8524 7585
Password: 521045
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdY2Y7um35

If you experience trouble connecting to the meeting, or cannot hear/see
content once connected, text or call Roger at 206.790.1971

*Update 5/13/20 — We are sorry to report that CLE credit cannot be offered
due to timing. We are proceeding with the presentation as the information
is vital and so many of you expressed an interest in attending. Thank you!*

Moderator:
Joanna Roth — ADR Section Chair
Family Transition Center

Panelists:
Andrew Hay — Commercial Leasing
Hay & Swann PLLC

Kaitlyn Jackson — Residential Leasing
Dimension Law Group

Roger Moss — Rapid Response Online Dispute Resolution
Pacific Conflict Intervention

--
Thank you,

Kaitlyn R. Jackson | Attorney| DIMENSION LAW GROUP PLLC
130 Andover Park East, Suite 300 | Tukwila, WA 98188
t: *206.973.3500 *| f: *206.577.5090*| e: *kaitlyn at dimensionlaw.com*|
www.dimensionlaw.com

Covid-19 Update - Dimension Law Group remains available to serve our
clients and the public during this time, subject to the orders and
recommendations of government authority.

All attorneys and staff are working remotely regular business hours and are
available via email and by phone. Videoconferencing also is available. We
will continue to advise and support our clients throughout this health
emergency.

--
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:  This e-mail (including any attachments) is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may
contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. Attempts to intercept
this message are in violation of 18 USC 2511(1) of the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, which subjects the interceptor to fines,
imprisonment and/or civil damages. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify us by e-mail, facsimile, or telephone;
return the e-mail to us at the e-mail address below; and destroy all paper
and electronic copies. Any settlement offer contained herein is made
pursuant to Washington ER 408, and without admitting fault or liability on
the part of this firm’s client(s) or its agents.  IRS CIRCULAR 230
DISCLAIMER:  To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, I
inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code; or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or tax-related matter addressed herein.