[WSBARP] tax question

Marvin Benson marvinbensonlaw at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:25:25 PDT 2020

For the purpose of the exclusion of gain from the sale of taxpayers
principal residence, there is nothing wrong with installment sales.   If
the taxpayer later repossesses the residence, there are rules for
recalculating the gain.  If the transaction were fraudulent there could be
other rules involved.

Marvin Benson