[WSBARP] unmarried couple - property agreement?

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Wed May 13 07:05:10 PDT 2020

Thank you Craig, that list is helpful, thank you.  I'll refer to it if
buyers ever ask why they need an agreement.

But my question was about the purpose of recording.  All those things on
the list seemingly affect the parties rights as against one another.  Is
there concern a creditor might execute and become the other co-tenant?
Even there I think inquiry notice would protect the non-debtor
co-tenant--assuming there was a writing. I'm just not seeing a purpose
to recording the agreement.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148