[WSBARP] unmarried couple - property agreement?

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Tue May 12 12:21:01 PDT 2020

What's the purpose of recording the co-tenancy agreement if there's a
50/50 ownership?  I've always thought the only purpose of recording is
to impart notice on third parties, and with the presumption being a
50/50 ownership I'm not seeing what's accomplished if there is equal
ownership.

Kary L. Krismer
206 723-2148