[WSBARP] Cause of action and measure of damages for intentional interference with pipe easement

Rob Wilson-Hoss rob at hctc.com
Mon May 11 13:24:20 PDT 2020

Bellevue Farms v. Stevens, 96-page (!)  unpublished Div 1 HOA decision
today.

Lots to wonder at, but a key point is that when you have covenants that say
they can be amended, but they also say, the association can add additional
rules, then the association can add additional rules. Not likely to have
been written by the Chiwawa court, but this is an issue that Chiwawa set up
and did not answer and now we have the first try. OK, what if covenants say,
owners must be members of the HOA and must follow the Articles and Bylaws?
Can we add additional rules in the Articles and Bylaws about anything we
want? Banning short term rentals?

What remains of the various Chiwawa doctrines about additional burdens,