[WSBARP] King County Traffic Engineer

Carolyn Lake CLake at goodsteinlaw.com
Mon May 11 06:10:47 PDT 2020

Marc Jacobs – Excellent!

Onward!
Carolyn A. Lake .
Goodstein Law Group PLLC – 501 South "G" Street - Tacoma, WA 98405
253.779.4000 office -253.229.6727 cell -253.779.4411 fax

Due to COVID-19, the GLG Legal Teamis taking precautions to keep our clients and team members safe. To ensure that our office remain open during this time, we will have only limited personnel on site. This means a safer enviornment for our employees and our clients. Our primary communication will be via cell phone and email. You are encouraged to communicate via the cellphone of GLG attorneys.  You may leave a message on the office voice mail, but these are checked once a day. Email is encouraged. As always, thank you for choosing GLG  for your legal needs. We appreciate you and offer you our continued, and uninterupted legal support during this time. And, please, stay health!
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message may be protected by the attorney/client privilege, work product doctrine or other confidentiality protection. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.