[WSBARP] Divorce and Separate Property

Rob Wilson-Hoss rob at hctc.com
Tue May 5 14:58:46 PDT 2020

Which raises a point made over the years on this list serve, and worth
repeating. Try another title company if the one you are working with doesn't
seem to be flexible enough. They don't all always give you the same answer.
And for the newer among us, another strategy is to make friends with a local
title examiner so you have someone you trust to work with on these things
who is already prepared to be friendly and helpful.

As I said recently, strategies can include shameless flattery and bribery.

Robert D. Wilson-Hoss

Hoss & Wilson-Hoss, LLP

236 West Birch Street

Shelton, WA 98584

360 426-2999

www.hossandwilson-hoss.com

rob at hctc.com

This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee, you are hereby notified
that any use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us by
reply e-mail or by telephone (call us collect at the number listed above)
and immediately delete this message and any and all of its attachments.
Thank you.