[WSBARP] off topic - equipment rental business client

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Mon May 4 16:52:44 PDT 2020

This is  is off topic.
I have a client who is renting out equipment, generally for homeowners and contractors to do landscaping etc.
I am wondering if anyone could share forms that the equipment rental company can have customers sign.. at least it would add attorney fees and interest in the case of nonpayment..
Also I assume an equipment rental company can’t put a lien on land unless he is qualified as a contractor (and give notice of right to lien etc).  This client usually does not provide an operator.
Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578