[WSBARP] Foreclosure defense/loan work outs for residential loans

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Sat May 2 09:36:22 PDT 2020

Kate Love in this office has done many of these and is open to doing more; I agree that many more will be happening over the next two years or so.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Hawkes Law Firm, P.S. and Sky Valley Lawyers, PLLC
Office: 19944 Ballinger Way NE
              Shoreline, WA 98155
                         And
               423 Main, Sultan, WA 98294