[WSBARP] Commercial Evictions

Douglas Scott doug at rainieradvocates.com
Mon Mar 30 14:59:07 PDT 2020

Timothy,
That is how I'm viewing it. I too have a client who is in need of getting
rid of a bad commercial tenant who has not paid his March rent, never
obtained liability insurance and has bothered other tenants with very loud
music. If we served him with a 3 day pay rent or vacate notice, plus 10 day
notice,  this can at least get any future unlawful detainer action going.
Although I heard that King County has put a halt to evictions of small
businesses and nonprofits, going to court could be the last stage of the
process.

*DOUGLAS W. SCOTT*
Rainier Legal Advocates|LLC

*Eastside Office*
465 Rainier Blvd. N., Suite C | Issaquah, Washington 98027 | 425.392.8550
(tel) | 425.392.2829 (fax)

*Seattle Office*
12055 15th Ave NE | Seattle, Washington 98125 | 206.552.0785 (tel)

www.rainieradvocates.com f/k/a
www.davisscottlaw.com

Notice: This communication, including attachments, may contain information
that is confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other
privileges. It constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed
only to the designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this
communication is not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the
intended recipient who is responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, or you believe that you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly
delete this e-mail, including attachments without reading or saving them in
any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or
reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not
a waiver of any attorney/client or other privilege