[WSBARP] Signatures and Notaries in the Age of Covid-19

Kary Krismer Krismer at comcast.net
Thu Mar 19 15:51:38 PDT 2020

Most the escrow companies are going to remote notary services to keep
people out of their offices n order to keep their employees healthy.  I
wouldn't want to be a remote notary, but there are practices they can
take to stay safe.

One title company offers a remote notary service out of Virginia.  I'm
not crazy about that option.

Kary L. Krismer
John L. Scott, Inc.
206 723-2148