[WSBARP] Supreme Court Emergency Order

Andrew Hay andrewhay at washingtonlaw.net
Thu Mar 19 10:55:45 PDT 2020

This order is not clear to me.  Do we know if civil motion hearings are suspended through April 24?
It says "all civil jury trial shall be suspended...."
Then it says "all non-emergency civil matters shall be continued until after April 24, 2020."
Is a hearing a "matter"?

Andrew Hay
Hay & Swann PLLC
201 S. 34th St.
Tacoma, WA 98418
www.washingtonlaw.net<http://www.washingtonlaw.net/>
andrewhay at washingtonlaw.net<mailto:andrewhay at washingtonlaw.net>
253.272.2400 (w)
253.377.3085 (c)
THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION AND IS INTENDED FOR THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT ONLY.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY AND DESTROY ALL COPIES