[WSBARP] meetings in the time of pandemic

Rob Wilson-Hoss rob at hctc.com
Tue Mar 17 13:10:54 PDT 2020

Again, sorry if you get this twice. This second draft is where I stop on
this HOA meeting analysis. I appreciate the help several listmates gave me
and have adjusted this accordingly, and also to take care of some glaring
mis-steps in the first draft. I have pretty much all of my HOA clients
wanting to know what to do, so if this interests you, please use it. And if
you find typos or dumb stuff, both of which which characterize most of my
work, please let me know.

I am off to WalMart with my haz mat suit on. Hey, it's not like we have a
Nordstrom in Shelton.

Your obedient servant,

Robert D. Wilson-Hoss

Hoss & Wilson-Hoss, LLP