[WSBARP] Construction Litigator Referral

Graham Buchanan gbuchanan at barronsmithlaw.com
Thu Mar 12 11:23:03 PDT 2020

Hello Mr. Sullivan,

I would recommend Schlemlein Fick & Franklin in Seattle. https://www.soslaw.com/our-professionals
They have several attorneys with both litigation and construction experience.

-Graham

Graham E. Buchanan
Attorney
Barron Smith Daugert, PLLC
[logo (transparent)]
(360) 733-0212
300 N. Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225
www.barronsmithlaw.com<http://www.barronsmithlaw.com/>

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you.