[WSBARP] Dept of Licensing - Slow Notary Renewal - 60 to 90 Day Backlog

Jane Bitz jbitz at whc-attorneys.com
Wed Mar 4 11:43:30 PST 2020

My paralegal renewed her license last month using ANS ansofwa.com to issue her bond, then did the online application to renew with DOL and uploaded the copy of her bond. She checked back a day or two later and the website where you search for Notary licenses showed that her license had been renewed (expiration date in 2024). Then she got an email saying her license had been renewed with a link to print her license online. ANS then processed her stamp order and the stamp arrived the next week. We received a “paper” renewal notice from DOL this week, which we think was generated before she used the online process.

Not sure if this will help your situation since you have already sent your paperwork in by mail, but it may help others that will need to renew.

Jane.

Jane G. Bitz
Of Counsel
Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC
12209 E. Mission Ave, Suite 5
Spokane Vallley, WA 99206-4824
(509) 927-9700 x126
FAX: (509) 777-1800

[image001 (4)][cid:image005.png at 01D5F21A.297DA7F0][cid:image006.jpg at 01D5F21A.297DA7F0]
THE CONTENTS OF THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND PROTECTED BY THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR OTHER APPLICABLE PROTECTION.  Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BY E-MAIL, FAX OR TELEPHONE and PROMPTLY DELETE this electronic mail.  This mail cannot be modified without express written consent of Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC.  Thank You.