[WSBARP] Disclosure of Survey Results

Michael Brinell mbrinell at protonmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:57:27 PDT 2020

Yes timber trespass is apparent. It seems a duty to obtain consent to remove implies a duty to disclose shared ownership interest prior to removal.

Would anyone mind sharing a complaint for timber trespass if it's not too much trouble? Thank you for the insights.

Michael T. Brinell

Attorney at Law

PO Box 32364

Seattle, WA 98273

Tel. 360.986.6534

CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the person or entity to whom it is addressed. This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the person whose name appears above, or the person responsible for delivering the email to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying, distributing or disseminating this communication is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please email the sender atmbrinell at protonmail.comThank you.