[WSBARP] Disclosure of Survey Results

Michael Brinell mbrinell at protonmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:24:46 PDT 2020

My thinking is if developer had an affirmative duty to disclose the survey, or otherwise inform clients had an ownership interest in the trees, then that failure is tantamount to an affirmative misrepresentation, or fraudulent concealment.

Interpreting RCW 64.12.030 to imply a duty to obtain consent of course.

Sincerely,

Michael T. Brinell

Attorney at Law

PO Box 32364

Seattle, WA 98273

Tel. 360.986.6534

CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the person or entity to whom it is addressed. This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the person whose name appears above, or the person responsible for delivering the email to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying, distributing or disseminating this communication is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please email the sender atmbrinell at protonmail.comThank you.