[WSBARP] Off-topic - Law Pay

Sullivan, Brett brett at lucentlaw.com
Thu Jun 18 17:49:34 PDT 2020

Hi Andrew-

We're a big fan of LawPay. Great customer support and a very good user
interface. Definitely recommend the company.

*Brett T. Sullivan*
Attorney at Law

<http://www.lucentlaw.com/>
*South Hill Office*
1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA  99203-2278

Use my Calendly link to schedule a telephone call or in-person meeting
<https://calendly.com/lucentlaw-brettsullivan>

P: (509) 455-3713
D: (509) 828-4642
F: (509) 455-3718
E: brett at lucentlaw.com

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/brettsullivanspokane>
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/lucentlaw>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system.