[WSBARP] 3rd Party Mortgage Cure?

Rob Rowley rob at rowleylegal.com
Mon Jun 15 08:02:22 PDT 2020

Typically, the cure has to be tendered to the trustee and not the bank
branch and is spelled out in great detail with the cure.  Trustee has to
accept a cure up to 11 days prior to sale.  Almost always will accept a
cure within the 11 days and sometimes (not always) the day before the sale.

If the borrower is competent and cooperative I have seen many real estate
investors/third parties obtain a special power of attorney allowing the
investor/third party to directly contact the lender and trustee without
issue.

*Robert R Rowley*
Attorney & Counselor at Law
 (509) 252-5074   (509) 994-1143
 (509) 928-3084 <fax:(509)%20928-3084>   rowleylegal.com
<http://www.rowleylegal.com/>
 rob at rowleylegal.com
Helping You Protect What Matters Most
<https://www.facebook.com/rowleylegal>
<https://www.twitter.com/ROBERTRROWLEY>

*Practice concentrated on business, real estate and general legal matters
in Washington and Idaho. *

NOTICE: The contents of this message and any attachments may be protected
by the attorney-client privilege, work product doctrine or other applicable
protections. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this
message in error, please notify the sender and promptly delete the message.
Thank you for your assistance. DISCLAIMER: You should recognize that
face-to-face conversations and do not reflect the level of factual or legal
inquiry or analysis which would be applied in the case of a formal legal
opinion. A formal opinion may very well reach a different conclusion.