[WSBARP] Montana Referral

tjw tjw at w3net.net
Mon Jul 20 15:27:50 PDT 2020

Eureka is closest to Libby, MT. I suggest you call Lincoln County Title in Libby and ask them. Regards, Tom Westbrook. Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Terrance Wilson <Twilson at wilsonlawgroupwa.com> Date: 7/20/20  8:23 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: WSBA Real Property Listserv <wsbarp at lists.wsbarppt.com> Subject: [WSBARP] Montana Referral

Looking for a referral for a Real Estate Attorney in Montana.  A client is looking at some property in Eureka. Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Terrance Randall
Wilson,
Managing Partner